Bed of Nails is looking for Superhero support for our marketing efforts. This may be one person or it may be an agency team with experience in e-commerce. The following description is a blue-sky list of everything we'd like to accomplish and we're flexible on how that happens.
➞ Position Overview
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager to join our BON Team! We’re looking for a go-getter to help with all aspects of marketing, sales, content, social media, and PR. Bonus points if you have experience in e-commerce and the wellness industry!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong attention to detail and even stronger communication skills. Bed of Nails is over 14 years old and positioned to scale ~ we’re looking for someone who has the experience to jump in and help us grow.
We utilize marketing and social media to connect with our #BONtribe who may be new to our unique products or with us for years. Our goal is to educate, inspire and share peaceful BON moments (especially in the noisy social media landscape).
Our international team is small but mighty. The marketing manager is in charge of all aspects of marketing and works closely with the CEO to stay in alignment with brand objectives.
This is a part-time, remote position with the flexibility to work across various time zones. Previous experience required.
Start date: ASAP
➞ Responsibilities include:
- Create the digital strategy with annual content and marketing calendar
- Follow the digital strategy to plan, create, schedule, and post content;
- Social Media
- BON Blog
- Email Newsletters
- Sales Promotions
- Along with the content calendar, the nature of our brand requires space for spontaneity to share posts, news, features, collabs, etc. quickly and as-it-happens
- Write blog posts that are consistent with our brand voice and SEO optimized
- Manage PR and marketing agencies
- Monitor press and news articles
- Work with influencers, creators, and other brands to create content and collaborations
- Engage as the brand on social media and monitor inboxes
- Drive retail sales on the BON website and Amazon when needed
- Update website (Shopify) as needed
- Manage the affiliate and loyalty programs
- Connect with wholesale partners for special events/promotions
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Support the CEO with marketing and PR initiatives
- Wear multiple hats and take on special projects as needed
- Collaborate with the BON Team
- Analyze sales reports
- Research market trends
- Find new tools, apps, and software to improve sales and efficiency
➞ Ideal candidate:
- Self-starter, motivated to work independently (with regular team check-ins)
- Organized and efficient
- Clear, concise communicator
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Understanding of design best practices
- Problem solves prior to asking for help
- Passion for helping others live healthier lives
➞ Knowledge in these platforms:
- Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Video Editing
- Google Suite: Gmail, Meet, Docs, Analytics
➞ Bonus points if:
- You enjoy design
- You’re comfortable on camera
- You can edit video + create Reels/TikToks
- You’re familiar with Amazon and Live Selling
This is a part-time position and we're open to possibilities. We work well with contractors/freelancers and agencies who have other clients to fill their workload.
➞ To Apply:
We'd love to hear why you think you'd be a great fit for our team. Email your resume to kylene <at> bedofnails.org with Marketing Superhero in your subject line. We'd like to see examples of your previous work, in the email or links to your portfolio.