BED OF NAILS ECO CUSHION
Forget what muscle aches and pain feel like and take relaxation to a whole new level. Made with environmentally friendly materials, this ECO acupressure Cushion is an excellent aid in self-treatment that stimulates acupressure points in the body to promote relaxation, pain relief, and overall well-being.
The pressure from the rounded nails triggers the body's natural healing responses, releasing endorphins and oxytocin that recharge and revitalize your mind and body. It is an effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation In less than 20 minutes each day, you may restore freedom to your body. It is an effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation. Acupressure can help alleviate a whole host of pain issues, including
- Back and neck pain,
- Muscle tension,
- Daily stress
- Improve circulation
Read all the conditions acupressure can help here
The mystical bed of nails originated over 1,000 years ago and was used by ancient gurus in the practice of meditation and healing. Bed of Nails® has created a modern, ergonomically designed version of that ancient technology, with a Swedish twist, to model those same deep healing effects. With thousands of non-toxic recyclable plastic nails, harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of its legendary ancestor.
WHAT HAPPENS AND HOW DOES IT FEEL?
0 – 1 min:
Pressure moves blood to the area.
Skin feels prickly and you experience a pleasant tingly sensation.
1 - 2 min:
Due to the thousands of nails, the blood circulation increases through your body.
A soothing heat spreads through your body.
2 - 4 min:
Because of the circulation, blood is delivering oxygen and nutrition to the cells.
A burst of energy and endorphin release.
Full body restoration begins
Muscle tension melts away.
10 - 20 min:
Oxytocin and endorphins are released.
Hello happiness and pain relief! You may drift off into sleep.
(Afterwards): You feel refreshed and restored!
HOW DO I USE THE BED OF NAILS CUSHION?
- Simply lean against the cushion and let it do its magic! Here are some simple tips and ideas on how to use it:
- Use at bedtime for relief of back and neck pain/tension and a faster sleep.
- Use in the morning for aid in meditation.
- For neck support. Lay down on top or lean against, depending on desired intensity.
- For lumbar support when sitting or laying down. Perfect for your office chair, sofa, when you drive or travel on a plane.
- Under your feet for zone therapy to stimulate the organs in your body. Perfect to use at work while sitting in your office chair or while relaxing at home.
- Use the pillow under your feet while lying on your Bed of Nails Mat.
- Lay on your back and place the pillow alongside your spine between your shoulder blades to open up your chest.
WHAT IS BED OF NAILS MADE OF?
Our luxury BON ECO Mat is covered with a breathy 100% organic linen fabric filled with 100% biodegradable coconut fiber. Coconut fiber is springy and doesn't compress under pressure, it provides a firm, contouring support, while it allows for constant air circulation, which keeps you cool and dry. More nails matter! Bed of Nails features 42 non-toxic recyclable nails on its round nail plates, offering more stimulation with less pressure. This makes the experience invigorating rather than painful, ensuring maximum comfort while providing you with more effective treatment.
2,520 precision acupressure nails (60 x "42-nails" plates) made of
100% non toxic recyclable HIPS plastic melted (no glue is used) onto
100% organic linen fabric
100% biodegradable coconut fiber pad.
Dimensions: 16" x 11" x 4" (41 x 28 x 10 cm)
Our Products Are FSA/HSA Eligible.
Hand wash only in lukewarm water. Rinse by hanging and shower off. Let hang dry. Please check out our BON Wash Video